Yung tipong feeling na proud at inggit ka sa kanila, dahil pumasa sila sa board exam na kahit di mo sila kilala o ka ano-ano pero parang anlaking impact lang sa part mo yung achievement nila.
Congratulations po ate lyza at kuya andy. Finally, Engineer Juan Fernando Simbulan at Engineer Meliza Orbe na talaga kayo! Nadagdagan na yung pangalan niyo. Ayee!
Sila yung couple na inspirasyon ko (kahit na di naman kami tulad ng course) kasi sila yung proof na hindi lahat ng nakikipagrelasyon eh nauuwi sa teenage pregnancy or whatsoever. I’m so proud of you ate at kuya, hehe :) kahit di niyo naman ako kilala. hahaha! :) Sana kami din nung boyfriend ko, haha! Maging CPA din in the near future. Thank you po for inspiring me.
Hoping po ako na in the years to come ang makikita kong update sa tumblr post niyo po eh kasalan na. hihi :’> Wish you all the best kuya andy and ate lyza.
1. Seek to focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want: A mistake we tend to make when we’re faced with a problem is to think and talk about it all the time - instead of focusing our thinking on what we want instead.
2. Recognise that every problem comes with a lesson: There’s a lesson to be learned from all that happens to us. We can become a better person - even when things have gone wrong.
3. Don’t believe everything you think: Our problems aren’t as big as the mind tries to convince us. Don’t believe all those negative and self-defeating thoughts.
4. Choose to be grateful in everything: Although it’s hard to be grateful when things are going wrong, we can usually find something we can be grateful for - and the more we choose gratitude, the happier we’ll feel.
5. Let go of your need for perfection: If you try to be perfect in everything you do, you will always feel you’re failing, and you’ll live with constant stress. Do you best – as perfection’s not a realistic goal.
6. Let go of your resistance: Accept things as they are - you don’t always have to change them. Life’s not meant to be a struggle, or a constant battle ground.
8. Seek to be present in everything you do: When you give yourself completely to living in the moment, you’ll find that life is easier - and you feel much more relaxed.